Wednesday, April 5, 2017



here .......................................................................... and gone

i suppose as i work i would like to use the figure to depict presence and absence. Realizing what it means to be in the present moment, not just physically, but mentally. Sometime I question if death is presence or absence. When people die, are they gone or are they still here with us on earth? I also like the idea of merging the images of outside and inside, mainly to rise questions of uncertainty.

2 comments:

  1. All these images are wonderful. I like the layered effect. I feel more connected to these two pictures with the bed, but I also like the plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this diptych. It is very suggestive about of reality of the dreams. Excellent!!

    ReplyDelete